Senior Advisor at Script Conductive
First of all, I would like to thank the CEO of Script-Conductive (Khun.Thrittawan) for inviting me to be part of the senior advisory team at the company. I received a great mission in establishing technical capabilities for the company and ensure that other senior advisors can have the best support.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org My phone number is +66924320553. Should you need to contact me in writing, my postal address is below
วรเชษฐ์ เจริญสวัสดิ์ – บริษัท สคริปคอนดัคทิฟ จํากัด เลขที่ 25 อาคารอัลม่าลิงค์ชั้น17 ซอยชิดลม ถนนเพลินจิต แขวงลุมพินี เขตปทุมวัน กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330
Vorachet JAROENSAWAS – SCRIPT CONDUCTIVE Head Office, Level 17 No. 25 Alma Link Building, Soi Chidlom, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand.
Recent articles with Script Conductive
My work areas at Script-Conductive
- RFI/Bid Proposal Development: For Script-Conductive customers, if you have any wanted help or questions related to the content of our submitted proposal, please feel free to contact me.
- Technical Product Specification and System Design Information: Note that my contact already provided in every technical document submitted to clients. All customers are welcome to contact me regardless the stage of project or the validity of current subscription. Even you stopped using our products, you are always a valuable customer and welcome to comeback to talk with us.
- Technical Representative for the CEO of Script Conductive and other senior advisors of the company
- Ensure the company will never abandon customers: For past & existing customers, more than happy to be part of the escalation list of your project and welcome any questions or requests if the issue management provided by the company cannot satisfy your support expectation.
- Seek ways to modernize customer’s business: With the target sectors and customers identified by the management team, I develop association from our current technical capability to possible values to the target. In 2022, I led the company to move forward to the two areas that consistent with global trend a) Conversational Enterprise and b) Model-Based Systems Engineering
- My supervisor role for the employees of Script-Conductive: Anyone who works under my supervision or co-workers. If you need a letter of recommendation, endorsement, and verifiable references for job applications, please feel free to contact me. If you are not confident in receiving a very positive recommendation :), I am happy to list your name on Script Conductive website with link to your LinkedIn.
- Facilitate technical team and external project co-workers: Help remove roadblocks, shield interference, supervise younger team, and assist project owner.
Role History, for Proposal and Team Member (Govt) Reviewers
- Delivered projects to APAC Banks (DBS SG/HK), Global Manufacturers (Airbus, Smith & Nephew, JohnDeere), US-based Consulting firms, and industrial open standard pioneers (Koneksys, Modelon), Academic projects and teaching staff (the University of York, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi), RFI/BidProposal (The US Army, Several Mobile Operators in Thailand, KrungThai Bank)
- Senior Advisor at Script-Conductive – work with a former chief executive of the provincial government and other senior advisors (often a former Govt exclusive) to realize successful new systems and provide enabling systems. Handled progress under a wide spectrum collaboration of people ages and domains. Led the development of Artifulate – Conversational Enterprise using Chatbots and Engineering services in building traceability and automated software engineering solutions.
- Ex-Research Associate at the University of York and performed project as Systems & Software Engineer at Smith & Nephew, HULL. Work under the supervision of Prof. Dimitris Kolovos, one of the notable experts and Prof. in Software and Model-Driven Engineering and the creator & project lead of Eclipse Epsilon.
- Ex-SE/MBSE Engineer & Federal Business Manager at Koneksys. Clients: Airbus, JohnDeere, Modelon, and experience in proposal development for a prospect in the US. A Consulting firm that performs projects with NASA, NIST, and several global organizations. Work under the supervision of Dr. Axel Reichwein, Pioneer of OSLC standards, Co-chair of several OMG working groups, and SysML specification contributor. I received the opportunity to practice the development of an RFI proposal for the US Army.
- Ex-CTO at baby SaaS unicorn gamification platform – Gamification startup Playbasis has received US$1.8 million in Series A funding. Joined backend maintenance, and development with the software team.
- Ex-CTO at the top exclusive mobile content provider in Thailand – Mobile Game Motion, an exclusive mobile content provider for DTAC/AIS/TRUE/SAMART and several operators in Cambodia. Designed and maintained a large set of mobile game content published by global game developers and enable monetization with TELCOs.
- Coordinator – Led INCOSE (International Council on Systems Engineering) Emerging chapter meetings in Thailand as promoted by INCOSE international newsletter issue DEC/2017.
- Ex-Govt Technology Promotion Officer – Software Promotion Agency – Technology Promotion Department and Lead Developer – OneStopService project that integrates services with the most public authorities and Govt banks, and Package Add-On developer – Suriyan Linux OS project. and learned a lot from my co-worker, Jeroen Vermeulen maintainer of the official C++ driver for PostgreSQL.
- ISO 15288 – Technical standard in systems engineering which covers processes and life-cycle stages.
- I have studied SOPs/WIs of several global manufacturers that need ISO 9000 certificates while I perform MBSE/MDE projects for them and have to follow those SOPs. This experience bring me a super awareness and context for systems engineerings.
- Champion at the organization in building and maintaining traceability of things and value ontology engineering. My role with this specialty has to develop linked data applications, develop traceability solutions using open standard for building interoperability such as OASIS-OPEN OSLC and the applications of RDFStores & SPARQL.
- Have a laser focus on modern technology and discipline influenced by organizations who spent billions for DigitalThread/PLM/DigitalTwin. My role with this specialty has to work with metamodels of several standard modeling languages.
- Software system development focusing MongoDB and NodeJS and industrial relevant systems architecture, components, and design patterns.
- Development of MBSE facility. I am ready to have the jump to MBSE/MDE/DSL projects.
- Development of systems around the semantic web, linked data, and traceability problems.